Presently Chirag C. Shah have Companies to whom it render Labour Law Consultancy & Recored Keeping Services. Chirag C. Shah's esteemed clientele includes Corporate, Private Sectors, Public Sector & Various Institutions. We have a very good network with competent & qualified persons on their roll to handle the various matters to the entire satisfaction of esteemed customers. Due to this strength of Chirag C. Shah there are quite a few customers on list who continue their business relationship with us since past many years. We are committed to provide satisfactory services to the customers by delivering prompt & quality output at value prices.
The digital equivalent of a handwritten signature or stamped seal, but offering far more inherent security, a digital signature is intended to solve the problem of tampering and impersonation in digital communications. Digital signatures can provide the added assurances of evidence to origin, identity and status of an electronic document, transaction or message, as well as acknowledging informed consent by the signer.
We are providing a wide range of services such as Employees Provident Fund, Employees State Insurance Corporation, Profession Tax, Minimum Wages, Labour welfare Fund, Contract Labour, Shops & Establishments ( Gumasta Dhara ), Payment of Bonus, Maternity Benefit, Payment of Wages, Equal Remuneration, Income Tax Return Filing, M.S.M.E ( S.S.I ), Service Tax, Digital Signature & More……….
• Licensing and Registration under various labour laws
• Calculation of periodical liability & preparation of Payment Challans accordingly
• Documentations, Maintenance of Records & Statutory Registers
• Preparation and Submission of Periodical Statutory Reports
• Correspondence & Compliance with officials whenever required
• Attend periodical Statutory Inspections held by the Officials
• And other allied labour law related services
All above services with Recored Keeping & Consulting.
- Employees Provident Fund
- Employees State Insurance Corporation
- Profession Tax
- Minimum Wages
- Labour welfare Fund
- Contract Labour
- Shops & Establishments ( Gumasta Dhara )
- Payment of Bonus
- Maternity Benefit
- Payment of Wages
- Equal Remuneration
- Income Tax Return Filing
- M.S.M.E ( S.S.I )
- Service Tax